Nynke Stone

Pages

  • Home
  • Inspiration
  • Tutorials
  • Gallery
  • Lists
  • Projects

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Book cover

Posted by Nynke at 1:13 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: recycling, sewing, toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

green groceries project

green groceries project
who wants to join me?

Labels

  • sewing (34)
  • recycling (29)
  • bags (18)
  • crochet (15)
  • toys (13)
  • home (12)
  • green groceries (11)
  • inspiration (10)
  • work in progress (10)
  • clothes (7)
  • birthday (6)
  • boys (6)
  • tutorial (5)
  • lists (2)
  • 6 on a row (1)
  • from ... into ... (1)
  • garden (1)
  • green wrapping (1)
  • hollidays (1)
  • marble bags (1)

Popular Posts

  • Potloden rol / pencil role
    Voor de potloden van mijn dochter maakte ik dit mapje. Flap over de potloden en dan oprollen. Zo vallen ze er niet uit. For the pencils ...
  • Tasje voor mijn meiske
    Twee jaar geleden alweer maakte ik dit tasje voor mijn meiske. Ik was toen nog niet actief op internet aan het zoeken, en heb hem zelf maar ...
  • Two more totes
    I already made two other totes. One is made of fabric, and I replicated a plastic bag that had nice dimensions. It works very well. I will...
  • WIP: granny square bag 3
    And today another update on the granny square bag. I've added two more block to the work . The back has its final shape now..
  • WIP: granny square bag
    Well, I already crocheted a second tote with my newly selfadjusted pattern. Here's the result: Now it is time for something else. I s...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2011 (57)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • Book cover
      • Shopping tote
      • For marbles
      • Easter bag
      • Lavender bags
      • I spy
      • Handkercief cosy
      • Bathrobe from towels
      • Thread cather
      • Diaper pouch
      • Car caddy
      • Starting a blog!

About Me

Nynke
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.